THE LEADER IN MASONRY CONSTRUCTION , OUTDOOR FIREPIT, CUSTOM FOUNTAINS, ARCHITECTURAL/STONE FOUNTAINS, INDOOR-OUTDOOR WATER FEATURES , HISTORIC RESTORATION AND LANDSCAPING IN KANSAS CITY AREA, ST LOUIS MO AND ENTIRE MIDWEST REGION
UMKC Masonry / Kansas City Masonry / Landscape Architect Kansas City, is an innovative firm of Landscape Architects and Designers with specific skills in landscape design, strategic and open space planning, open space master planning, urban and environmental design and community consultation with high standards of graphic and technical outputs. We pride ourselves on the development of site responsive and implementable concept, with demonstrated technical and project skills to ensure the successful translation of innovative designs to high quality constructed works.
Landscaping and designing for almost 20 years of experience in Kansas City, Mo and entire Midwest region.
Over the years we have been in business. UMKC Masonry / Kansas City Masonry / Landscape Architect Kansas City, have generated an excellent reputation, as one of the leading landscaping company within the Midwest.
Our services cover all aspects of landscaping, construction, masonry , fountains, and grounds maintenance, for both the residential and commercial sectors.
During this period, the company has sustained growth and evolved to establish different categories.
We can cater for projects of all sizes, from small individual jobs. Through to full landscape design and construction projects, throughout the Kansas City and Midwest.
Your outside area can be one if its most valuable assets. When it comes to the potential of extending your living space, to the outdoors. When it comes to design. We work with our clients, to help create harmony with your existing surroundings. Using materials, textures and colors to bring the best out of your property.
Whether you have invested in beautiful presented lawns to attract lots of visitors. Or have an industrial estate, where regular maintenance is a necessary requirement. Our company can provide the solution to your needs.
Our landscaping architects and designers, have a flair for creating beautiful landscaped area. We will work with you, to help ensure that your aspirations turn in to reality.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Dedication, Hard Work & Realistic Price
-We have worked hard over the years, to build the company to the size it is today. Both hard work, dedication and realistic prices, have helped us grow throughout the Midwest over the years.
-In the years we have being trading, we have completed many landscaping and paving projects. We believe our team has a good flair for design. All design work and plans are created in house. From a commercial drawing or a residential customers initial ideas. We can take care of your whole project from start to finish.
We understand, our clients will also be working to extremely tight schedules so are providing a fast and efficient service.
No matter how big or small your project is, give us a call for a free site survey. See how Kansas City Rock Wall and Fountain / Kansas City Masonry, can help transform your garden or outside area.
WORK SCOPE: Kansas City Landscape Design / Landscape Architecture / Landscape Retaining Walls 816-500-4198
The following is an outline of the landscape architect’s typical scope of service:
- Developing new or improved theories, policy and methods for landscape planning, design and management at local, regional, national and multinational levels.
- Developing policies and plans and implementing and monitoring proposals for conservation and recreation areas such as national parks.
- Developing new or improved theories and methods to promote environmental awareness and undertaking planning, design, restoration, management and maintenance of cultural and/or historic landscapes, parks, sites and gardens.
- Planning, design, management, maintenance and monitoring functional and aesthetic layouts of built environment in urban, suburban, and rural areas including private and public open spaces, parks, gardens, streetscapes, plazas, housing developments, burial grounds, memorials; tourist, commercial, industrial and educational complexes; sports grounds, zoos, botanic gardens, recreation areas and farms.
- Contributing to the planning, aesthetic and functional design, location, management and maintenance of infrastructure such as roads, dams, wind farms and other energy and major development projects.
- Undertaking landscape assessments including environmental and visual impact assessments to prepare policies or inform new developments.
- Inspecting sites, analyzing factors such as climate, soil, flora, fauna, surface and subsurface water and drainage; and consulting with clients and making recommendations regarding methods of work and sequences of operations for projects related to the landscape and built environment.
- Identifying and developing appropriate solutions regarding the quality and use of the built environment in urban, suburban and rural areas and making designs, plans and working drawings, specifications of work, cost estimates and time schedules.
- Monitoring the realization and inspecting the construction of proposals to ensure compliance with plans, specifications of work, cost estimates and time schedules.
- Conducting research, preparing scientific papers and technical reports, developing policy, teaching, and advising on aspects regarding landscape architecture such as the application of geographic information systems, remote sensing, law, landscape communication, interpretation and landscape ecology.
- Project management of large scale landscape planning and design projects including management of other consultants such as engineers, architects and planners.
- Acting as an expert witness in Development and Environment Court
UMKC Masonry / Kansa City Landscape Company is a LANDSCAPE COMPANY, LANDSCAPE WATERFALL CONTRACTOR in Kansas city, Kansas City Masonry designs and installs Landscaping, waterfalls, outdoor firepits,outdoor fireplaces, built in bbq grills, bbq grills, outdoor patios, low voltage lighting, driveways, retaining walls, landscape lighting, brick pavers, concrete pavers, outside fireplaces, outdoor water features, ponds, outdoor kitchens, outdoor lighting, water features, flagstone patios, patio pavers, pools and spas in Kansas City, Shawnee, Overland Park, Bonner Springs, Leawood, Olathe, Mission Hills, Lenexa, Prairie Village, Lee’s Summit, Blue Springs, Liberty and North Kansas City.
UMKC Masonry is Kansas city’s only certified Real stone veneer/siding contractor, BRICK PATIO CONTRACTOR..Stone veneer, STONE PATIO, FIRE PIT, KANSAS CITY’S BRICK,STONE WALLS CONTRACTOR,,Stone siding or cladding, is used for homes, offices, hardscapes, landscaping or any other architectural construction project that demands the finest surface covering.
CALL US NOW FOR MORE INFO